[sr-dev] compile source file in subdirectory of module

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Oct 28 20:20:23 CET 2018

Am Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2018, 10:04:18 CET schrieb Mojtaba:
> Let me know how i could add subdirectory in Makefile for module?
> I am developing new module for kamailio. Some source files pasted in
> subdirectory of main module. I need to compile them  when i run make
> -C command.
> But know it just compile all source file that exist in current
> directory of module.

Hello Mojtaba,

I would suggest to have a look to one of the existing small modules, copy it
and adapt the existing Makefile and source files.

Or do you want to include a library in the kamailio main directory? Then have
a look to an existing library in the libs directory, and then e.g. look to a a
database module how to include the library in the Makefile of the module.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment