[sr-dev] Planing the release of Kamailio v5.1.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:17:57 CEST 2018

Hello,

given that we were busy doing some mass changes to the code during the
Kamailio Developers Meeting, the next minor release v5.1.6 from branch
5.1 will be released on Thursday this week, October 4.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com