[sr-dev] module related crash

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Oct 1 17:50:20 CEST 2018

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> You have to change:
>
> if(VAL_TYPE(ROW_VALUES(row) + 11) != DB1_INT) {
>
> to something like:
>
> if(VAL_TYPE(ROW_VALUES(row) + 11) != DB1_INT && VAL_TYPE(ROW_VALUES(row) + 11) != DB1_UINT) {

Why do I need to test both DB1_INT and DB1_UINT, since the column cannot
hold a negative integer value?

> The alternative is to remove UNSIGNED from the column
> definition. Alexander Dubovikov mentioned that there is a MySQl server
> setting for strict data type usage, that is turned on, but can be
> turned off via mysql server (or client) config.

There is reason why the column in unsigned int.  I want to be able store
in that column positive int value 4294967295 (0xFFFFFFFF).  If I change
the column to int, my understanding is that is cannot anymore store this
value.

-- Juha