[sr-dev] git:master:b4aef50e: rtp_media_server: initial creation of README file

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:12:06 CET 2018

I see, we can consider supporting this "depending on the case" early media
but it seems to me you will have only one way audio and no DTMF to take
your decision.

One other consideration is to remain in the media path for the entire call
or not, we will have to re-invite both sides if we want to be removed from
the media path even if it was just for early media.

This is fine and proper support for re-invite is needed and interesting in
the context of this module.

Thanks for sharing