[sr-dev] error in Makefile.modules

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Nov 9 14:03:46 CET 2018

Am Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 15:15:15 CET schrieb Juha Heinanen:
> > I added that package and the error was gone, but a new ones were
> > produced:
> >
> > /usr/bin/docbook2x-man -s ../../../doc/stylesheets/serdoc2man.xsl auth.xml
> > auth.xml:7: warning: failed to load external entity
> > "../../../../doc/docbook/entities.xml"
> Digging more to this, there is two auth.xml files in modules/auth: one
> in auth dir and another in auth/doc dir.  Looks like the former (that
> includes the above failing entity) should be removed.

Hello Juha,

I checked as well, there are some modules that have a second xml file in the
module directory. I looked into the avp and auth modules, it seems that this
is for dedicated man pages for this modules, probably coming from the SER
times. Coming from Kamailio I think some modules just use the module readme as
man page source.

Best regards,

Henning