[sr-dev] sip_msg structure and memory free

Konstantin Polyakov piligrim_pk at mail.ru
Thu May 31 11:54:42 CEST 2018

Hello All,

There is a structure  sip_msg  which is passed into a module and represents a received sip message.
It contains number of pointers to  hdr_field  members.
In its turn  hdr_field  contains member  void* parsed

In the sanity module we assign to  parsed  member a pointer to newly allocated memory and we don't free that memory at the end.
Do we need to free explicitly or this memory will be deallocated later together with  sip_msg ?

In other words is it memory leak or not?

Best regards,
Konstantin