[sr-dev] Set arbitrary destination port for outgoing request/reply

Tsvetomir Dimitrov tsv.dimitrov at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:08:30 CEST 2018

Hello,

Is it possible to modify the destination UDP port number for outgoing SIP
request/response?

I am working on a sec-agree extension implementation for Kamailio and after
negotiating the IPSec tunnel parameters I need to redirect the messages to
the new port number. I checked the code and looks like the destination port
is determined mainly by the VIA headers, which doesn't work for me. Is it
possible to achieve this without messing up with the core?

Best regards,
Tsvetomir