[sr-dev] Problem load db_perlvdb.so module

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sat May 5 12:23:31 CEST 2018

Am Samstag, 5. Mai 2018, 09:54:53 CEST schrieb M S:
> Actually I need to support Elastic Search Engine (ESE) for a large data
> mining project integrated with Kamailio. The easiest way i thought to
> achieve that was to use Perl VDB or else i have to write up ESE module for
> kamailio myself.
>
> I am going to test the changes you did to PERL VDB module and will fix up
> any minor issues to make it working again. Kindly do not remove it from
> kamailio repo. I am not expert in Kamailio APIs but have good coding
> experience with C / C++, so I am willing to provide maintenance and bug
> fixes for the module with your help on API side if needed.
>
> Also, the new DB API for Kamailio, is there any documentation related to it
> available online. I want to study it and may be add later on a separate
> kamailio module exclusively for ESE for better performance and features
> specific to ESE.

Hello,

for documentation related to the DB API have a look to the src/lib/srdb1 directory. There is
a good doxygen documentation in the files available. If you install doxygen you can also
generate the documentation HTML files locally which shows additional information about
dependency trees etc..

Additionally have a look to the db_mysql module, here you can see how to interact with the
generic DB API.

If you have specific questions, just ask here at the development list.

Best regards,

Henning