[sr-dev] module FAQ, private contact replacement

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Mar 29 23:58:32 CEST 2018

Hello,

in many modules we have a template text about our support contacts in the
"FAQ" part:

"E-mails regarding any stable Kamailio release should be sent to
<sr-users at lists.kamailio.org> and e-mails regarding development
versions should be sent to <sr-dev at lists.kamailio.org>.

If you want to keep the mail private, send it to
<sr-users at lists.kamailio.org>."

The lower part (about the private contact) makes no sense anymore. It used
contain a private SER contact address, and lost somehow its meaning during the
conversion to Kamailio.

I would like to change to this text to:

"If you need to keep the e-mail private (e.g. for security issues) send it to
management at kamailio dot org."

Any objections against this change, or remarks about the replacement text?

Regards,

Henning