[sr-dev] Cleanup by server id

Konstantin Polyakov piligrim_pk at mail.ru
Mon Mar 12 10:07:55 CET 2018

Hello All,

I would like to propose improvement for feature "server_id filter" to make possible cleaning location table records by server_id too.

That could be usefull when several kamailio instances are used with the same location table and in db mode 1 or 2 (cache).
Currently in such configuration there is an issue - one proxy cleans records which are created and stored in the cache by another proxy.
That breaks cache of another proxy.

I made a fix and would like to open pull request but I don't have permissions to push my branch with changes into the kamailio repository.
Could some grant me such permissions?

Thank you.

Best regards
Konstantin