[sr-dev] Question: kemi cfgengine function never sees rtype == ONSEND_ROUTE being triggered

Anthony Alba ascanio.alba7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:49:08 CET 2018

Hi list,

When I set cfgengine to app_python/app_python3 I never see the
ONSEND_ROUTE rtype being hit.

1. when I make use of the  native config engine onsend_route{} is invoked

2. In app_python/apy_kemi.c I instrument a log message:

int sr_kemi_config_engine_python(sip_msg_t *msg, int rtype, str *rname,
                str *rparam)
{
        int ret;

        ret = -1;
        LM_NOTICE("executing route type %d\n", rtype); // look for ONSEND_ROUTE
        if(rtype==REQUEST_ROUTE) {
                if(rname!=NULL && rname->s!=NULL) {
                        ret = apy_exec(msg, rname->s,

ONSEND_ROUTE == (1 << 4)

but the cfgengine function never sees rtype == 16.

In a simple call I see rtype == 1, 4, 8, 128 but never 16.

Thanks
Anthony