[sr-dev] sip_msg structure and memory free

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:15:05 CEST 2018

Hello,

did you change the C code of sanity module?

The parsed field for From header should be populated by corresponding
functions from core parser, if you overwrite it, then you leak what was
there before. From header is among the ones parsed first, so likely it
is already parsed as it gets to sanity module.