[sr-dev] Kamailio 5.2 stable release

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Jul 22 10:07:55 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018, 22:33:22 CEST schrieb Saurabh Kumar:
> When will Kamailio 5.2 (with db_redis) will be released. Please provide a
> rough expected date.

Hello Saurabh

as discussed in our last IRC developer meeting - the anticipated date for the
release of 5.2 should be in end of October or beginning of November 2018. It
depends a bit on the testing period, how many bugs are found etc..

If you need to have it faster, as mentioned an option would be to use the
current stable release in branch 5.1 and import the db_redis module there.

Best regards,

Henning

--
If you like my work in the Kamailio project, it would be great if you could
consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/henningw