[sr-dev] Broacasting calls using Kamailio

Ranadeep Mukherjee rMukherjee at ixtrom.com
Thu Feb 8 16:53:04 CET 2018

Hi All,

I am looking for a SPI SDK Server which can help to solve the following requirements:

  1.  Broadcast calls/(recorded | customized) messages  to multiple numbers
  2.  Automated IVR during Inbound/Outbound calling
  3.  Record voice and IVR options selected
  4.  Recorded information should reach the client or its answering machine and not get played during an automated IVR/answering machine message, should be able to detect human voice
  5.  Should be able to connect to any SIP provider of our choice
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3A0CB.0A026250]

I am an employee of IXTROM Group Inc.<https://www.ixtrom.com/> which specializes in software engineering and the development of intelligent solutions for Situational Awareness Command and Control Systems (C4ISR).
We want to use SIP SDK to broadcast calls to 100+ connections at one time.

Regards,
Ranadeep