[sr-dev] error in Makefile.modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:36:42 CEST 2018

Grepping for that variable in the makefiles reveals that it looks for
docbook2x-man or db2x_docbook2man.

Likely not available in your system, so either they were part of a
installed package or related dependency in the past, or just a new
package that needs to be added as build dependency.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com