[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] no config routing engine registered (#1619)

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Aug 10 15:15:13 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 10. August 2018, 14:46:56 CEST schrieb kachallah:
> Hi everyone, I want to set up a network core with kamailio ims using the
> external HSS but when I try to connect with the user bob, I get this
> problem: <no config routing engine registered>. Thank you for supporting me

Hello,

do you have a cfgengine statement in your kamailio.cfg?

Its not documented in the wiki, this is an excerpt from the git

    core: cfgengine - new global parameter/statement

    - set the config interpreter engine, can be used like:

      cfgengine="name"
      cfgengine "name"

    If name is "native" or "default", it expects to have in native config
    interpreter for routing logic.

    The name can be the identifier of an embedded language interpreter, such
    as "lua" which is registered by the app_lua module:

      cfgengine "lua"

Best regards,

Henning
--