[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] cannot build 5.1 branch on Alpine (#1509)

Nathan Angelacos nangel at nothome.org
Tue Apr 24 20:20:29 CEST 2018

Sergey,

I'm the maintainer of the Alpine Linux Kamailio package.  The TLS
module has never worked with Kamailio because of the use of LibreSSL.

Even after we got the patches to compile, the TLS module didn't
actually work.  So we pulled the patches and disabled the module
entirely.

We are waiting for Alpine Linux to switch back to OpenSSL, and then
will renable the module.  Last I was informed, that will be the 3.8 or
3.9 release.

HTH