[sr-dev] kamailio packaging, change in carrierroute Makefile

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Apr 3 22:13:57 CEST 2018

Hi Guys,

a quick notice about a change that I did today that may or may not affect some
of the kamailio packaging.

Some years ago the carrierroute module was changed to do not depend on the
library libconfuse (commit 4c4f2c2bedb4a) anymore.

I changed the git master Makefile to move the carrierroute module from a
dedicated module to the extra module group.

I had a quick look to the packaging, for e.g. debian builds carrierroute is as
own module with a dependency to libconfuse. This should be changed, its not
necessary to build it as own package and the dependency is not needed anymore.
You could move it as well to the extra modules package.

Thanks and regards,

Henning