[sr-dev] Next IRC devel meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:46:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

to sync properly for the next major release (v5.1.0) and ongoing
development, I propose an IRC devel meeting for next week, on Wednesday,
Sep 27, 2017. An alternative would be the following day, Sep 28, or if
there are many devs that want to attend and cannot do it these days, we
can look at another date. Just propose new day and time.

I created a wiki page to collect the topics that are wanted to be discussed:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2017b

Fell free to add there or reply to the mailing list with what you think
it is relevant to discuss.