[sr-dev] contact uri is too long

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:13:25 CEST 2017

Hello,

if such change to increase the default is to be done, I think it is
better to double it, rather that just adding 128 which can be hit soon
again.

I haven't checked, but probably the db table column type needs to be
changed, iirc, varchar was up to 256 for mysql, but maybe later that
limit was lifted.