[sr-dev] ul.add params

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:45:19 CEST 2017

On 18.10.17 14:09, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I will look at it. If you can the log messages with debug=3 in the config
>> for processing the command, I will try to spot it quicly. Otherwise likely
>> to take 1-2 days until I get back to office and can reproduce myself.
> I have been busy, but tries by adding to the call two more params with
> value ".".  The error went away.  This short of proves that there is
> some bug in the code regarding optionality of the two new params.

It proved that the issue was in the rpc module implementation related to
handling of the optional specifier '*' when there were no more params
available. I pushed some patches to both jsonrpcs and xmlrpc, but I
could test only with jsonrpcs. Maybe you can give it a try with latest
master and if all ok it needs to be backported as well.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 13-15, 2017, in Berlin - www.asipto.com