[sr-dev] git:master:02074c81: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:kamailio/kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:17:30 CEST 2017

Although I still lack a lot of git knowledge and not sure I do stuff in
the best way, but just in case is useful for anyone, before git push, I do:

git pull --stat --ff --rebase origin

I actually added an alias inside ~/.gitconfig to make it shorter and
easy to remember:

[alias]
        pullx = pull --stat --ff --rebase

and now I just do: