[sr-dev] INFO: qq.com domain was blocked due to very high volume of spam

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:04:16 CEST 2017

Hello,

writing to inform everyone that currently the qq.com domain is
blacklisted by the kamailio.org email server due to high volume of spam
sent to many admin addresses and mailing lists. Spamassassin had very
hard time digesting and filtering, as content kept changing and
addresses were random.

I didn't get the chance yet to check if we have subscribers with this
domain, so, as a fast lane, if you use it and don't have the possibility
to quickly switch to another email server domain, write me to try to
whitelist the address. Hopefully, if anyone is affected, there is not
much inconvenience, but it was the only quick solution that could be
applied for the moment.