[sr-dev] Kamailio KEMI Framework Tutorial

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:11:54 CET 2017

Hello,

I started a tutorial for Kamailio KEMI Framework written in markdown
format targeting use of mkdocs. It is published on github as part of
kamailio-docs repository:

  *
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-docs/tree/master/kamailio-kemi-framework

The mkdocs build (to browse and read) is online at:

  * http://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/devel/kamailio-kemi-framework/

It is work in progress and contributions from the community are more
than welcome -- doing push requests on github project is the recommended
way for contributions:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-docs/

The main goal is document the role of KEMI, its benefits and how it can
be used. It addition it should cover the list of functions exported to
KEMI by core as well as special KEMI functions.

Regarding the functions exported by kamailio modules to KEMI I added as
an skeleton the ones exported by acc module. However, I am not sure if
we should do it there or add them to the existing docs of the modules.
Opinions on this?!?

Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com