[sr-dev] acc to db has stopped working

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:18:10 CET 2017

Indeed, the docs are misleading. The test is on advertised async insert
in db driver and if yes, it is used. If async workers is not set, then
nothing happens in this case (I added a warning in the code for this case).

Sync insert is done if async insert is wanted but not available in the
db driver and this is done in the acc module.

This needs to be fixed to match the docs, but I am not sure where it
would a better place, inside acc (test if async workers is not set and
do db sync insert, so a solution specific for acc) or do it inside db
mysql async insert function (a global behaviour across modules when db
mysql is used) ... any preference by people here?