[sr-dev] acc to db has stopped working

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Nov 8 12:04:22 CET 2017

I noticed that accounting to database has stopped working.   I don't
know when it has happened, but at least I have the problem with master.
My acc config is like this:

modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://user:pass@127.0.0.1/sip_proxy_usage")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 7)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 8)
modparam("acc", "failed_filter", "407")
modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "accounting")
modparam("acc", "acc_sip_code_column", "response_code")
modparam("acc", "acc_sip_reason_column", "response_reason")
modparam("acc", "db_insert_mode", 2)
modparam("acc", "reason_from_hf", 1)

If I change db_flag to log_flag, accounting to syslog works fine. With
db_flag, nothing is inserted to db and no error are produced to syslog
or mysql error.log.

Has something changed in acc db config that I have not noticed?

-- Juha