[sr-dev] Unable to make SIP Calls (403 Forbidden - Domain not served)

Prasannakumar Merugu mprasanna469 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 08:35:05 CEST 2017

Hello All,

We have Installed Kamailio in Debain 8.
All p,s,i and hss servers are in one PC.

We are able to register the users(Alice and Bob).

When initiate call from Alice , INVITE is passing through
 Alice -> p-cscf -> i-cscs -> s-cscf -> i-cscf -> s-cscf

when it is reaching again s-cscf server, we are getting error .(403
Forbidden  - Domain not served)

We are attaching all logs and wireshark logs.

Kindly let us know, where and why it is failing.

regards,
Prasannakumar.