[sr-dev] Siremis: The column ipaddr isn't long enough for IPv6 addresses

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:13:59 CEST 2017

Hello,

thanks for the report. It will be fixed during the next days -- after
Kamailio World conference, I am putting priority first on kamailio
reports, then I will get to siremis.

Eventually you can make a pull request to siremis project to update the
table structure and it will be merged -- faster than I get to install
and work on it.

Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com