[sr-dev] Siremis 4.3 CentOS 7.3

McDonald, Isaac Isaac.McDonald at Allstream.com
Fri May 12 22:17:44 CEST 2017

I found your bug report on github and it’s already been fixed. I can confirm that the issue is resolved after using the latest master from github.

The download available at http://siremis.asipto.com/pub/downloads/siremis/siremis-4.3.0.tgz still has the old code though and needs to be updated.

Original issue on github:

https://github.com/asipto/siremis/issues/9