[sr-dev] Forking and Call-ID Hiding in TOPOS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:25:43 CET 2017

Hello,

my (long term) plans were to add a way to obfuscate the Call-ID (more for
the cases when it includes an IP address), no plans for the moment to
generate new call-id for each branch in B-side. But contributions are
welcome, of course...

http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/micond
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda>