[sr-dev] availability of commits in master

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:35:25 CET 2017

Hello,

I don't think there 160 are mostly fixes. v5.0.0 was released like 12
days before, I haven't noticed so many fixes since then. I am aware of
few I did in master and not backported yet, but I will do it soon --
typically I wait few days to be sure there is no side effect reported by
others.

If you are aware of commits that should be backported and were not done
in the past 12 days (or since the release of v5.0.0), list the commit
ids here (or commit urls to github) and of course will be backported if
they are fixes.

I also expect that a developer doing a fix for its module to request the
backport (or even do it directly or via pull request) if not done by
others meanwhile.

Personally I am not touching a lot of modules that I am not using,
unless it is a clear fix from my point of view. A PR comment mentioning
that backport should be done probably it would be a good information for
such cases.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com