[sr-dev] git:master:2812b693: rabbitmq: cleanup obsolete connection parameters

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:58:54 CET 2017

Hello,

it is no longer needed to generate the README and push it on the git
repository after changing the docbook xml files. There is a tool running
now on server refreshing the READMEs and updating them on git repository
-- it ensures also a coherent format in the readmes for chapters and
sections.

Another thing is that the commit message should not contain such remarks
like "REVERT ME ...", it should strictly describe the changes. You can
write to sr-dev or let a comment on the git commit via github interface
(that will be also forwarded to sr-dev) saying that.

None of the above is something critical that has to be reworked for this
case (so no revert), I wrote to clarify and have in mind for the future.