[sr-dev] Kamailio push for Android VoIP Application and VoIP Contacts update

sscc androidsscc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:01:21 CET 2017

good day, i have a running kamailio server having 200 users. I maintain the
user ids in a vcf (vCard Format) form. i have developed an Android VoIP
application. Android application is given to the user along with the contact
vcf. The contact list get increased day by day and consequently the user ids
in vcf (vCard Format) as well. the application is also updated. Aim is to
update application and the contact list by sending push notification to
user. (we don't want to place our application at play store). i want to do
push notification from Kamilio server for application and contact list
update. Is there any way to do push notification from server to users to
update the app and VoIP contact list. regards sscc