[sr-dev] list of listeners with ports and advertisements

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Sat Jun 24 00:12:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

i don't think we can access this info at runtime from the script and i was thinking of implementing it.

we have a timer proc that runs a script block and we need to access this info from that script.

i'm think in adding a (maybe configurable name?) xavp with that info that would be available (only needs to evaluate once since listeners are not dynamic)

what would be the best module to put this ? pv ?

Thanks