[sr-dev] regarding offline charging

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Sat Jun 10 15:37:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

There are several options:
1) [the most common way]: Use Diameter Ro. Even though, Specs describe Ro
for Online Charging, you can do offline charging, too. See the ims_ocs
module for an charging server implementation.
2) [the standards way]: Use Diameter RF. The Rf-interface is the standard
interface in IMS for offline charging. I've got a ims_client_rf module in
my private repo, which I can share, if needed (not documented and heavily
tested yet, that's why I haven't committed it yet)
3) [the Kamailio way]: Integrate the Kamailio acc module.

Thanks,
Carsten