[sr-dev] Developing charging module for kamailio-ims

Prasannakumar Merugu mprasanna469 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 08:49:32 CEST 2017

Hi All,
As mentioned below, were are trying to develop charging module for
kamailio-ims
(using ims_dialog).
Unfortunately you have removed both
                event_route[dialog:start]
                event_route{dialog:end]
from the ims_dialog module.

Also observed you have  currently not provided facility for exporting
ims_dialog  pseudo-variables

https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/ims_dialog.html#idp45013844

We are unable to proceed further and stuckup badly.

Kindly suggest a way to get call times.

Kindly answer  the mail as soon as possible. We are waiting for your reply.

Regard,
Prasannakumar.