[sr-dev] Route Blocks?

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 00:01:05 CEST 2017

An excerpt from:

https://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/development:write-module

It reads:

*flags* *int* - Can't have a structure without flags! The flags tell the
script when it is legal to call the function. The flag values can be
“or'ed” together if the function can be called from more then one routing
section of the openser.cfg script. i.e. *REQUEST_ROUTE | ONREPLY_ROUTE*

   - *REQUEST_ROUTE* - The function can be called in the request route
   section of the openser.cfg script.
   - *FAILURE_ROUTE* - The function can be called in the failure route
   section of the openser.cfg script.
   - *ONREPLY_ROUTE* - The function can be called in the reply route
   section of the openser.cfg script.
   - *BRANCH_ROUTE* - The function can be called in the branch route
   section of the openser.cfg script.

ᐧ

Regards,

David Villasmil