[sr-dev] CDR information is not getting logged, when dialog:end takes too long

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:58:38 CEST 2017

Hello,

do you have proper retransmission detection in the kamailio.cfg? If you
look at etc/kamailio.cfg with the latest master, it uses
t_precheck_trans() to detect the retransmission in early phase and not
allow parallel processing of the same request.

If routing of BYE doesn't depend on any response from your socket
communication in event route dialog:end, maybe you can redesign a bit
and do that in a dedicated process using mqueue+rtimer, so you avoid
blocking from sip routing workers.