[sr-dev] Query on kamctl

Tapu Ghose ghose.tapu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:46:17 CET 2017

Hello,

I recently started using Kamailio. At this point I am trying to understand
how Kamailio works. If I understood correctly, "kamctl stats" dumps bunch
of statistics. I was wondering the source of these stat data. I am trying
to add some new stat data for our project. So far I understood that "kamctl
stats" call get_statistics (..module/kex/core_stats.c) which in turns call
counter_iterate_group_name (../counters.c). There I noticed a callback
function "cbk". I am sort of stuck here. It will be highly appreciated if
you give some hints on how to proceed.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. My apologies in advance for the
inconvenience.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tapu Ghose.