[sr-dev] FOSDEM 2017

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:00:58 CET 2017

Hello,

another edition of FOSDEM is approaching, about 2 weeks left:

  - https://fosdem.org/2017/

Couple of devs and many Kamailio friends will be around.

Like past year, there is a Realtime Communications devroom, this edition
on Sunday. Very interesting presentation for our ecosystem: Olle giving
a presentation about IPv4/IPv6, Inaki introducing its SFU media server
project, Jose talking about JsSIP, Daniel debating about fundraising
FreeRTC, Lorenzo with Janus SIP-WebRTC gateway, the other Lorenzo with
Homer Sipcature, Saul with Jitsi, Dan with cgrates, Matt with Asterisk,
Giovanni with FreeSwitch... Schedule at:

  - https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/real_time_communications/

On Sunday morning, part of Lua devroom, I will present about using Lua
for building RTC services with Kamailio:

  - https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/lua/
  - https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/luartcserviceskamailio/

During the past editions we organized a dinner on Saturday evening.
Shall we attempt to do it again in advance this year? Or should we do it
on spot based on the weather and mood at the end of Saturday?

Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com