[sr-dev] Compiler requirements

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:56:11 CET 2017

Hello,

I guess that nobody actually used icc for very long time, so it may not
even work anymore and should be removed.

The distros from the past several years have gcc v4+. It would be a very
rare situation to get 2.x or 3.x. They may still work though.

clang from v3.3 up should be fine. I don't remember I had a system with
older versions to test with, but it may work.

Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com