[sr-dev] Update: removing MI code

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:59:58 CET 2017

Hello,

couple of more modules were updated for rpc only: qos, sst, cplc, imc,
rtpproxy. Dialog module is ready to get the mi code removed.

Rtpengine and mohqueue should be worked on in the near future by devs.

Given the very small amount of what is left, later today I will remove
the libkmi and comment (within ifdefs) the implementation of mi commands
in the modules that still have them. That should help implementing the
rpc alternatives, which can be done during the testing period as a fix
of a regression.

Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com