[sr-dev] Is trunk open for development??

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:16:15 CET 2017

Hello,

not yet. I was pondering these days when to do the branching and I
thought of proposing Thursday next week. But we can change the days.

As for your changes, I can't really comment on the impact of 1). But 2)
is at the border of a security fix, given that SHA1 and other week
hashing functions are no longer recommended, pushing a stronger option
to keep the systems safe is not a 'pure' new feature. So I am ok with
pushing it - if someone has other opinions, can speak up here.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com