[sr-dev] Please grant commit rights to Paul Claudiu Boriga

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 17:25:26 CET 2017

Hello,

invitation to join the dev team on github was sent to Claudiu -- once he
accepts it, he should be able to push commits to the modules that he
maintains.

For contributions to other parts of code, it is still recommended to do
pull requests, so other devs get a chance to review and be sure there is
no conflict.