[sr-dev] TOPOS on Edge-Proxy / Proxy-CSCF

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Aug 4 16:32:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think, I found one issue with Daniel's new (great) TOPOS module:

I've configured it on my Edge-Proxy (aka. Proxy-CSCF) as a replacement
for an SBC and I ran into a strange issue.

Everything works fine, except in one Scenario:
Both A and B Party are registered using the same Proxy, so TOPOS is
triggered twice: On the originating Leg and on the terminating Leg.

It works properly, if I'm just having one Leg on the Proxy (either
because it's going to/coming from the Breakout Gateway or because the
B-Party registered using a different Proxy).

It appears to happen only, if the B-Party has a public IP, if no NAT
involved (Wtf?!?), it actually happened initially when I called my
mother.

I've looked through the source-code but couldn't find a proper
solution. Anyone an idea?

Thanks,
Carsten

P.S: Please find attached a full trace of such call and the according
database entries

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/