[sr-dev] git:5.0:4ad64c0f: db_text: add db_delim parameter

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:41:22 CEST 2017

Hello,

the rule is not to backport new features to stable versions, because we
will end up in a mixture of untested code where stability cannot be ensured.

I don't feel that this commit is fixing an existing issues, rather
making it more aesthetic in some cases.

If I got it wrong, please provide more details and if other developers
are fine with this backport, I won't be against it.