[sr-dev] How to cherry-pick from master to 4.4 since file paths have changed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:01:51 CEST 2017

Hello,

in most of the cases it worked with 'cherry-pick -x' for me, latest git
versions seems to be smart and figure out the path change.

Otherwise I just get the patch as a diff from the commit with `git
diff-tree -p COMMITID` and apply it manually with 'patch'.

If there are better ways, I am keen to learn about as well.