[sr-dev] Planning Kamailio v5.0.1

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Wed Apr 5 11:15:57 CEST 2017

Daniel,

  +1 to what Olle said!  I have been able to produce pretty consistently a
segfault in a total dev environment evapi / uac_req but it could be
something totally crazy I'm doing, I'll get you a bit more solid info on
the exact issue in the early am here, as well as make sure that the issue
is not already resolved in latest head branch, thanks!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:59 AM Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> preparing of v5.0.1 will start very soon, if anyone needs to push
> commits to the branch 5.0 after 12:00UTC, then write first to sr-dev
> mailing list on sync on #kamailio IRC channel. Once the announcement of
> the release is out, the backports can be done again directly.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 04.04.17 12:30, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > just a reminder about the plan to release v5.0.1 tomorrow. Besides
> > reporting issues, if there are some patches not backported yet, do reply
> > about them or, if a developer, cherry-pick them in branch 5.0.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Daniel
> >

> > On 28.03.17 09:40, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am considering to release Kamailio v5.0.1 sometime next week, likely
> >> on Wednesday, April 5, 2017. Should anyone be aware of issues not listed
> >> yet on bug tracker, report them there as soon as possible to try to fix.
> >>
> >> Soon after, we should release a new version from branch 4.4 and the last
> >> one from branch 4.3.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Daniel
> >>

> --