[sr-dev] SIP-T support

Martin Quevedo mquevedob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:21:34 CEST 2017

Hi,

I read about this module a while ago. It seems like it can be used to modify ISUP headers, but it does not create the ISUP body part from a pure SIP message.
For example, and considering I have a SIP server that has to talk to a SIP-T server,
An incoming call comes in with IAM ISUP Body part embedded, from this part I need to extract the redirecting number in the ISUP part and put it in the SIP body part.
Also, when I will hangup, I will send a BYE message. In this scenario kamailio should embed the REL ISUP message in the SIP body. I don’t think this module can do that... can it?

Beat regards,
Martin