[sr-dev] ims_dialog module api structure renamed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:34:20 CEST 2016

Hello,

fyi: I renamed the API structure exported by the ims_dialog module
because it was using same name as the dialog module, but they were no
longer compatible, given the changes since ims_dialog was forked from
dialog module. That exposed the risk of modules compiled to use the
dialog api module to mistakenly load ims_module api at runtime and
access pointers in the structure which were no longer at the same
position and with the same meaning.

I think I updated all the other modules depending on ims_module api, if
you discover some troubles, reportem them.

In short: the old 'struct dlg_binds' is replaced by type 'ims_dlg_api_t'
(or 'struct ims_dlg_bind') and load_dlg_api() function was replaced by
load_ims_dlg_api().

http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org